Warranties and certifications
Produits Neptune quality
This logo certifies that your product has been inspected and tested by our specialists and that it is compliant with our high Produits Neptune quality standards.
Our products and their components have received ETL certification, which attests to their quality and reliability.
IAPMO: Our Amaze faucets and porcelain products have received UPC certification.
Our toilets have received WaterSense certification.
Our products have been certified ecoresponsible, recognizing Produits Neptune’s initiatives towards limiting its environmental footprint.
Each Produits Neptune product has been subjected to rigorous quality controls and we guarantee that it conforms to the highest quality standards. In order to ensure a trouble-free installation, we strongly recommend that you read the installation manual and our warranty terms joined with the product carefully before beginning any work. Our warranty covers parts and labor for repairs only and does not cover additional costs related to defective product replacement.
BATHTUBS AND SHOWERS
ACRYLIC SHELL: Produits Neptune guarantees that acrylic units are free of any defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a lifetime period starting from the initial date of purchase by the owner/user, contractor, or builder from an authorized dealer.
AMAZE ACRYLIC SHELL: Produits Neptune guarantees that acrylic units are free of any defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of four (4) years starting from the initial date of purchase by the owner/user, contractor, or builder from an authorized dealer.
POLYMER SHELL: 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
SYSTEMS:Limited 10-year warranty (parts and labor) against manufacturing defects; jets, pipes, fittings, electronic control pads, pumps, inline heaters, blowers, black box, remote controls, ozonator, wiring, etc. and leaks related to manufacturing defects. Limited 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects related to colored jet trims inside the bathtub.
GENERAL: Chromatherapy, neck pillows, handles and other options. Limited 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects for all parts.
Limited 10-year warranty against manufacturing defects, including the wheels covers parts other than gaskets, magnets & installation hardware which have a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. 1-year warranty on glass breakage.
PORCELAIN: Limited 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
PARTS: Limited 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects for parts inside tank; Limited 1-year warranty for installation hardware.
SEATS: Limited 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Limited 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
FAUCETS AND DRAINS
Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects on all parts including cartridges.
FAUCETS: Limited lifetime warranty on Chrome finish.
Shower tower: Limited 3-year warranty on Chrome finish and hand shower limited 1-year warranty on Chrome finish
DRAINS: Limited lifetime warranty for Chrome finish.AMAZE DRAIN: Limited 4-year warranty on finish (parts).
Limited 3-year warranty against manufacturing defects, including heat lamps.
- When a showroom product is sold, the warranty period begins on the date of purchase from Produits Neptune by the retailer.
- For commercial use, all products have a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- The Produits Neptune warranty is solely for the personal household use of the original owner/user and starts on the date of
purchase from Produits Neptune by the retailer. The warranty will take effect when the original owner/user presents the original bill of sale. The warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners. All products replaced or repaired by a qualified and certified technician during the warranty period will still be covered for the remainder of the original warranty.
- This warranty shall not apply in the case of non-compliant or incorrect operating procedures, breakage or damage caused by
normal wear and tear, fault, negligence, abuse, misuse, misapplication, improper maintenance, alteration or modification of the
product, as well as chemical or natural corrosion, fire, flood, or any other fortuitous event. This warranty shall not apply to stains or malfunctions caused by natural disaster, ferrous water, hard water or salty water.
- Like any product of lasting quality, Produits Neptune products and accessories require a certain amount of upkeep to preserve their finish. Clean your new Produits Neptune product with a mild soap, rinse thoroughly with warm water, and dry with a clean, soft cloth. Never use cleaning products containing abrasive agents, ammonia, bleach, acid, wax, alcohol, or solvents. Failure to comply with these maintenance instructions may invalidate the Produits Neptune warranty.
- No return on products sold in liquidation.
- No warranty on products sold in liquidation.
- No return on products sold with a system or option.
- All systems and options automatically come in the same colour as the bathtub unless otherwise specified on the purchase order.
- No return on products sold more than 3 months ago.